WILMINGTON — The subsequent details will come from incident reviews provided by the Clinton County Sheriff’s Workplace. All individuals arrested are presumed harmless right up until probably identified guilty in court docket.
The sheriff’s business office just lately processed these stories:
• Deputies arrested a 33-yr-aged Mount Orab male for alleged theft and acquiring stolen house at 10:36 a.m. on August 24. According to the report, a 2007 maroon Chevy Uplander was claimed stolen from Clermont County and was recovered about East Dalton Avenue and U.S. 68 South in Union Township. The exact male suspect was charged with alleged failure to comply and felony harming/endangering after top authorities on a pursuit. According to the report, the suspect experienced allegedly stolen a perform truck and ruined a mailbox of a North Broadway Street home in Midland.
• Deputies arrested a 43-year-previous Martinville male for alleged domestic violence on August 27. According to the report, the woman target instructed deputies her boyfriend “grabbed her by the neck and choked her during an argument nowadays leaving a mark on her neck.” The suspect was arrested and held with no bond at the Clinton County Adult Detention Facility. The incident took area at the victim’s home in Martinsville.
• Deputies arrested a woman subject matter for alleged trespassing at 10:31 a.m. on August 29 at a enterprise on State Route 73 West in Chester Township. The report signifies the suspect experienced been previuosly trespassed from the business.
• At 10:59 a.m. on August 24, a 31-12 months-aged Hillsboro woman noted a 33-yr-outdated Martinsville male spat in her experience. The alleged incident took put at a Florence Avenue residence in Martinsville.
• At 3:09 p.m. on August 25, a Clarksville male claimed $16,800 was stolen from him. An acquaintance of the victim was indicated as the suspect.
• At 7:40 p.m. on August 22, deputies have been responded to the 400 block of North Broadway Road in Blanchester for a report of felony damages. According to the report, a Dodge Dakota experienced $1,500 well worth of hurt carried out to it. An acquaintance of the sufferer is indicated as a suspect.
• At 11:27 p.m. on August 27, deputies responded to the 100 block of Oakland Meadows Boulevard in Chester Township for a disturbance. In accordance to the report, while on the scene a woman matter claimed her vehicle had been ruined. The motor vehicle, a gray Toyota Corolla, had $500 worthy of of damage. The report implies liquor may well have been included.
Get to John Hamilton at 937-382-2574